Speaking engagements are available and are tailored to your specific organizational needs. Check the About page of this site for details on Steve’s background. Talks can pull from a variety of personal experiences relating to youth sports, motivation, triathlon racing and training, overcoming challenges, the importance of giving back, and his personal leukemia diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship. Check the Media page for sample clips.
Schedule – 2016
- January – Delaware Charity Challenge Indoor Triathlon
- February – Bucks County Triathlon Club talk
- February – Endurance Sports Expo talk
- April – LLS Man & Woman of the Year Talk
- April – Big Climb Philly
- May – Philadelphia Broad Street Run
- May – Ocean City New Jersey Spring Triathlon & Duathlon
- May – Hammonton New Jersey Sprint Duathlon
- June – Gary Papa 10K
- June - Philadelphia TriRock Triathlon (Coaching, Speaking)
- July – Tuckahoe New Jersey Sprint Duathlon
- September – 9/11 Fallen Heroes Run
- September- HEADstrong 5K
- September – LLS Board Meeting – (Speaking)
- October – Ironman Maryland – (Speaking, team support)
- October – Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation Conference, NYC – (Speaking)
- November – New York City Marathon
- November – Philadelphia Marathon
Additional dates to follow soon!
Contact for details.