Speaking engagements are available and are tailored to your specific organizational needs. Check the About page of this site for details on Steve’s background. Talks can pull from a variety of personal experiences relating to youth sports, motivation, triathlon racing and training, overcoming challenges, the importance of giving back, and his personal leukemia diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship. Check the Media page for sample clips.
Recent engagements include:
The Eagles Fly for Leukemia
Gloucester County YMCA
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
New Jersey Marathon
St. Anthony’s Triathlon
Philadelphia Insurance Triathlon
Haverford Youth Soccer Club
Delaware County Memorial Hospital – Cancer Survivor’s Day
South Jersey Triathlon Club
Schedule – 2015
- February – Endurance Sports Expo - “Surviving with Endurance” – (Speaking)
- May – Saving Lives Foundation Golf Outing – (Speaking)
- May - Brad Schoener Memorial 5k (Race Director)
- June - Philadelphia TriRock Triathlon (Coaching)
- August – Ridley High School Engagement – (Speaking)
- September- Columbus Georgia LLS Fundraising Event - (Speaking)
- October - IRONMAN Maryland - (Racing & Speaking)
- October – Great Floridian Triathlon - (Race Support & Speaking)
- November – New York City Marathon - (Racing)
- November – Philadelphia Marathon - (Racing)
Additional dates to follow soon!
Contact for details.