Interested in a Part-Time Temporary Position with TNT?
Team In Training is looking for part-time temporary staff members to assist with our Summer Season recruitment efforts.
Position Title: Summer Recruitment Campaign Assistant, Chapter: Eastern PA
Position Classification: Part-Time, Temporary
The position will cover 7 weeks, 20-25 hours per week. The start date will be January 4, 2011.
Basic Function: Performs multiple projects and community outreach for the chapter to support and enhance Team In Training recruitment efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a working knowledge of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s mission and the Team In Training program.
• Contact local gyms, cycle shops, stores and businesses, festivals and events to schedule dates to set up Team In Training Informational tables.
• Flyer area community centers and mans tables at shops/recruitment venues in Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Chester and Delaware counties.
• Assist staff with follow-up calls and mailings.
• Represent Team In Training at local races/expo’s and other sports events as part of recruitment efforts on predominently nights and weekends.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge of standard business machines and computers.
• Extemely flexible and the ability to work multiple nights and weekends.
• Professional maturity and judgment.
• Must have daily access to a car.
Compensation: $15.00 an hour.
Team In Training will be very flexible with scheduling of shifts and days. Team In Training will reimburse mileage and parking expenses that are incurred throughout the position.
Interviews to begin immediately. Please contact us soon!
To inquire, please contact Andrea Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-238-0360 ext. 262.