Our friends at the Philadelphia Insurance Triathlon have given me the green light to raffle off an outstanding prize package to their 2011 race while benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. (Please note this contest is for the 2011 event)
Here is what you can win:
* ONE race entry to the 2011 Philadelphia Insurance Olympic distance triathlon
* Hotel accommodations for TWO the night before the race
* Dinner for TWO the night before the race
* A goody bag stuffed with over $200 in Philly tri gear
* 16 week training plan provided by Todd Wiley of TWileySports.com
This is a great opportunity to race what has become one of the country’s premier events; all while benefiting a great cause.
Here is how you can win this package valued at over $1,000:
1 – Visit my Leukemia & Lymphoma Society fundraising page HERE
2 – Make a tax deductible $26 donation for ONE chance to win the race package
3 – Or triple your chances and get three chances to win with a $52 donation
To be eligible, all donations must be made between 9:00 PM on May 3rd and 9:00 PM on June 16th 2010. On June 16th we will draw the name of one lucky athlete to win the travel and race package.
Good luck and thank you for supporting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.